7 Deadly Mistakes Most Homesellers Make
Saturday, August 15, 2020
The Real Estate Market Has Changed...
Remember not so long ago, when you could make your fortune in real estate. It was noth - ing then to buy a home, wait a short while, and then sell it at a tidy profit. And then do it all over again. Well, as you probably know, times have changed. As good as the market is right now, home prices are still below what they were at their peak. Buyers are far more discriminating, and a large percentage of the homes listed for sale never sell. It’s more critical than ever to learn what you need to know to avoid costly seller mistakes in order to sell your home fast and for the most amount of money
So, Here are the The 7 Deadly Mistakes Most Homesellers Make:
1. Failing to analyze why they are selling.
2. Not preparing their home for the buyer’s eye.
3. Pricing their homes incorrectly.
4. Selling too hard during showings.
5. Signing a long-term listing agreement with - out a written performance guarantee.
6. Making it difficult for buyers to get infor - mation on their homes.
7. Failing to obtain a pre-approved mortgage for one’s next home.